I actually took today and tomorrow off because Hunter is playing in a tournament in Burkburnett. I also had the chance to stop in Haskell to visit with my dad's parents. My grandpa recently had knee replacement surgery, and it was my grandma's birthday. While we were there, we helped flip their mattress and make up their bed. It was very nice to catch up with them. The Tigers played tonight at 8, and they lost their first game, 9-5. Hunter played a little left field, but I think that he is pitching tomorrow. So, more info to come on that! Here is a picture I took before we left this morning. You would think that we were going on a month long vacation!
Also, before the boys left for Burkburnett, they thought it would be cool for everyone to get mohawks. Uncle Scott ended up doing Hunter and Jake's for them. Check them out...
This was the only picture I could get of Hunt before my camera died. I will take some more later when he has it all spiked up. :)
2 comments:
love the mohawks! and hope they WIN!
thats awesome!!!! hope they play good, and you guys have lots of fun!
Post a Comment